ACCG Insurance Catastrophic Inmate Health Coverage
Catastrophic Inmate Medical Insurance is an insurance policy with a structured reimbursement model for which eligible medical expenses incurred outside the walls of the jail can be reimbursed.
Coverage is written according to the needs of the purchasing agency. For instance, you can purchase coverage for prior-to-booking/in-pursuit as a stand-alone policy or add it as an additional coverage.
ACCG member counties receive a 5% reduction in premiums, an expanded per inmate coverage maximum of $300,000 and a policy maximum of $1.2 million at no additional cost.
- Includes In-Pursuit/”Prior to booking”
- No pre-existing condition exclusions
- Minimum inmate count: 2 inmates
- $300,000 Coverage Limit per inmate
- $1,200,000 policy aggregate
- 12-month policy period
- Inpatient Hospital Services
- Outpatient Hospital Services
- Physician Services
- Outpatient Diagnostic, X-ray, Labs
- Emergency Room
- Ambulance Services
- Medical Services and Supplies
For more information and to request a quote please follow this link: https://www.huntins.com/catastrophic-inmate-medical
Ben Pittarelli, Health Program and Insurance Marketing Director, at (404) 522-5022 or email@example.com
Joe Dan Thompson, Marketing and Field Service Representative, at (404) 522-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org