ACCG Insurance Property and Liability Policy Management
Click here to access your Property and Liability Policy Management account to:
- Submit your renewal online
- View, print and export your schedules
- Request mid-term changes to your schedules
Once you submit your schedules for the renewal term, you do not have to notify the ACCG-IRMA Administrator of any mid-term changes to your schedules unless the item is over $250,000 in value. You automatically have coverage for items less than $250,000 and are not required to report them until the next renewal begins.
Upon submitting a change request, you will receive an email outlining any requested updates for your records. Please note that updates to schedules will be processed on a monthly basis; the website will be closed for changes the first 5 business days of each month while we process the prior month's requested changes.
- View and print various documents, such as your Coverage Agreement, Contribution Breakdown and Summary of Insurance and previously issued Certificates
- Request Certificates or State Forms for Ambulances or Transit Vehicles (Your request will be answered within the next business day.)
If you need your login ID or have questions or comments, please contact the ACCG-IRMA Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-295-8179 or 404-995-3607. The IRMA Contact on file with the ACCG and their designated alternative contact may have access to the website.